I didn't get a picture of me throwing the bowl on the wheel. I started by preparing two pieces of clay. After, I put it on the wheel and made it go slow and put my finer at the base with water on it to try it make it not fly off I guess and then I tried to push it down and center it I think and then I tried to push my thumbs into it and pull it out and then I stopped it and used the wire thing and take it off the plate thingy and then put it in a bag. I had trouble centering it and then pulling it out without breaking it. I found how kind of smooth it turned out successful.
I started by making a base with notecards and covering it with tape, and then building it up more with notecards and then cutting out the shape of the back of the shoe and then putting tape on the front of the shoe randomly until it's built up. After, I punched holes in it and laced in rolled up tape and then taped the tongue in. After I just the adidas stripes on the side by cutting them out of paper and putting tape over it so it looked like it belonged. I found the laces and tongue and the sole successful because those look right. I would change it by having more patience building it up and not throwing tape on the top but actually doing it the right way, so most of the outcome of the show was unsuccessful.
Me and Ashley worked together with cloth hangers and yarn. The hangers were hard to work with because they were really tough to bend and the yarn never stays in the right place. We made the Eiffel Tower just because we thought it would look cool with the wire as the base and yarn as detail. It was successful with how the shape is and I like how to colors of the yarn look together.
To make this piece, I started by building the bowl will coil and I built it up about 5 inches and then fired it. After it was fired, I put things on it for the put fire like bronze netting stuff, nails, coffee grounds, leaves, tape, string, pencil shavings, and some type of acid. After, it was put in a fire and it came out with different colors and I wiped wax on it then melted it with a blow drier thing. I feel like I was successful with the colors that turned out on it but if I were to do it again I would make it like I wanted it with the sketch and I would make it not lopsided and I would smooth it out more and I would put the stuff to burn on it more strategically.