I started by making a base with notecards and covering it with tape, and then building it up more with notecards and then cutting out the shape of the back of the shoe and then putting tape on the front of the shoe randomly until it's built up. After, I punched holes in it and laced in rolled up tape and then taped the tongue in. After I just the adidas stripes on the side by cutting them out of paper and putting tape over it so it looked like it belonged. I found the laces and tongue and the sole successful because those look right. I would change it by having more patience building it up and not throwing tape on the top but actually doing it the right way, so most of the outcome of the show was unsuccessful.