1. Hot dog rapunzel lives in my tower, I picked the mustard hair because I thought it was funny and I also thought having a small hot dog living in a big hot dog was funny
2. I tried to warp the doors and the windows and dodge and burn to make it look more realistic with shadows
3. I would make the shadows look better and all around focus on things more, like maybe doing better at making the fence look like it wraps around.
1. My theme was photography because I love photography and i really like the roll of film and wanted to use it.
2.My favorite is the one with the dslr and the sparkle, I love it on the shoe and I liked having a pattern that wasn't random, and I also love how the dslr turned out
3. I found lining up the dslr pattern difficult because I couldn't figure out how big to make the canvas and how to make everything even. I also couldn't figure out to make them not blurry so I had to mess around with sizes a lot
4. Know what you want to do going in, because if you mess up you might have to start over on everything and save as before you flatten to offset so you can change stuff if you need